Victory Christian Academy Athletics
Here at Victory, we take great pride in our athletics department. We offer a wide range of athletics options for students of all ages. We are a Division 4 school and consistently rank in the top of our respective divisions.
We take great pride in our elite coaching and athletics staff, headed by our athletic director, Jonathan Ramirez. If you are interested in learning more about athletics at Victory, be sure to drop us a line to let us know how we can help!
Victory Athletics 2020-2021
Due to the challenges presented by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Victory Christian Academy constantly evaluating the best and safest course of action for our student-athletes and coaching staff. We are working closely with CIF to ensure we follow state and local guidelines.
Additionally, many of the athletic seasons for the 2020-2o21 school year have been disrupted due to COVID-19. As a result, all CIF athletics have been split up into two seasons. Please see below for complete details and start dates.
“Season 1” will begin on December 12th, 2020 and will consist of the following sports:
- Cross Country
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Volleyball
“Season 2” will begin on February 28th, 20201 and will consist of the following sports:
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
2020-2021 Victory Athletics Schedule
The first practice of the 2020-2021 school year will take place on December 12, 2020.
- January 8th, 2021 at 7:00 PM – at Borrego Springs
- January 15th, 2021 at 7:00 PM – vs The Rock Academy
- January 22nd, 2021 at 7:00 PM – vs San Pasqual Academy
- January 29th, 2021 at 7:00 PM – vs Horizon Prep
- February 5th, 2021 at 7:00 PM – vs Warner
- February 12th, 2021 at 7:00 PM – at Saint Joseph’s Academy
- February 18th, 2021 at 3:30 PM – at San Diego Jewish Academy
- February 26th, 2021 at 7:00PM – vs Ocean View
- March 5th, 2021 at 6:00PM – at Calvin Christian